Agile Coach Camp CZ 2020
Aug 21-23, 2020
What is an Agile Coach Camp?
Attendees bring their own topics, either in the form of presentations or topics/questions for discussions and brainstorming, plus topics can also emerge from conversations in real time. The weekend agenda is established and agreed on site, following Open Space Technology (OST) approach, and is based on the interests, experience and willingness of the attendees. More info is available on the official Agile Coach Camp website
Why Should You Join or Come Again?
- To meet new people from our industry: agile coaches, change agents, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, managers, leaders, change agents, developers, testers,…
- To meet those whom you know already 😉
- To learn from their experience and to listen to what last year’s participants have learned in the last year
- To share your (new) experiences
- To tailor the coach camp agenda and topics to your interest and needs.
- To spend time with like-minded people, which can be inspiring or refreshing
- To have fun
When and Where?
Aug 21-23, 2020, at Golf Resort Hotel Konopiště Resort in Central Bohemia, near Château Konopiště (about 50 km from Prague). Note: there are 2 places with similar names in the area, our location is at GPS coordinates 49°45’2.840″N, 14°37’45.452″E. See Venue for more.
Agile Coach Camp is a non-profit community-organized event. Your entrance fee pays for accommodation, food, coffee/tea and snacks consumption, materials. Of course, add to that your travel and beer/spirits expenses. The organizers of the camp do not claim any remuneration and pay for the expenses just like everyone else.
Your total cost for accommodation and food will be determined on site and paid directly to the hotel.
Expected cost is approximately:
- Single occupancy: 6330 Kč (247 EUR) / person
- Double occupancy: 4340 Kč (169 EUR) / person,
this price also applies to couples, children are 1000 Kč /child
- Triple occupancy: 3670 Kč (143 EUR) / person,
in this case please arrange whom you wish to share the room with and specify their names in your registration form
This price includes all food and pool & spa access, excludes drinks and travel expenses.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is language if the event?
The camp’s main events will be facilitated in English. Small group discussions can be in any language the participants choose based on the internationality of the group. 🙂
What should you bring?
Besides your thoughts and ideas, you might want to bring a swimsuit as the hotel has a pool, hot tub, wet and dry spa and other wellness options. The resort is surrounded by pathways and areas suitable for walking and biking. The venue has a limited number of bikes that can be borrowed, or bring your own.
Can I bring my family members
This is a resort with a nice pool, sauna, walking, biking and golfing areas. Family members are welcome to join. Spouses/partners will pay the same amount as participants, children pay less, depending on age.